Denver PRODUCT Video Production
Visualizing Your Value Proposition With Video
When using Denver Product Video Production to promote products and services via the Internet, or delivering product training to remote employees and partners, video has proven to be one of the most effective ways to deliver your value proposition or brand differentiator just shy of a direct and in-person engagement. Today’s consumers want video because it’s easy, engaging, and most importantly delivered as quickly.
So whether you’re launching a new product or training people how to sell your product, investing in video production can help you achieve your product marketing goals. When you work with our Denver video production company we will work with you to ensure that your video helps you maximize the ROI from all of your digital marketing investments.
Types of Product Videos We Produce
Regardless of what it is you’re trying to accomplish, when it comes to producing product related content we’ve got you covered. Our Denver video production company can produce almost anything. These are the most common types of product videos our production company produces.
- Product Introductions
- Product Awareness
- Product Webinars
- Product Updates
- Product Training
- Technology Introductions
- Brand Inspiration
- Animated Explainer
- Product Tours
- Customer Experience
- Tradeshow Booth Videos
- Technical Tips & Tricks
- Presentations and Symposiums
- Kickstarter and Crowdfunding
- And More…
CREATING GOOD PRODUCT MARKETING VIDEOS
Product videos resonate with prospective customers because they are often easier to understand and are much more engaging than traditional marketing collateral.
Best Practices for Product Video Production
The benefits of video are proven and we encourage all businesses to experience the power of video content, however, when it comes to creating your video, there’s some key things you need to keep in mind before investing in video production services and posting your final masterpiece online.
- Envision Your Audience – In reality, different types of people will come across your video, but like any marketing tool you want to make sure that you video is optimized for your target audience. This holds especially true with product-oriented content. Is the intended viewer a technical engineer, a decision making executive or an influencer that will have to interact with your offering? It’s important to define your target viewer because it will help guide you on how to deliver the rest of your message and what value appropriate value points to cover. Understanding your audience is so important that when you work with us it’s the first step in our video production process.
- Practice Makes Perfect – Similar to delivering a live demonstration in front of an audience, you’re going to want to build in adequate demonstration preparation time into your video production schedule. This will ensure that you maximize the power of brand perception and deliver a smooth and error-free demonstration, saving a tremendous amount of time in post-production. You will also want to make sure that the area being used for the video shoot is clean and tidy so that your brand is being represented as best as possible. If you’re demonstrating hardware-based products we highly recommend using brand new out-of-the-box products as they will be blemish free and appear best on camera.
- Build a Go-To-Market Plan – Creating exceptional video content and actually getting people to watch it are two completely separate beasts. To ensure that your product video gets maximum exposure you’re going to want to create a marketing plan on how you’re going to distribute it. If you’re already investing in online advertising you may want to include video advertising in your plan. We recommend going the multi-channel route and posting the video to both your website and YouTube. In addition, we also highly recommend that you promote your video via email marketing, social media marketing, paid advertising and other lead generation methods.
Denver Product Video Production Examples
Below are some examples of different types of product videos Telideo has produced. View our portfolio