View Featured Video
Convert More Web Traffic with Video
Whether it’s on your website, a promotional landing page, or part of a highly targeted paid advertising campaign, using video is statistically proven to increase your digital marketing conversion rates. One of the biggest benefits of video is that it accelerates the trust building process with your online prospects. It does this by establishing a deeper sense of familiarity with your brand, product or service.
The type of familiarity that someone typically builds through direct brand interaction or personal engagement. This is just one of the many reasons why using video can lead to increased conversions including higher click-thru-rates, more form submissions and other next-step actions you want your websites traffic to take. Now Imagine creating that level of brand or value proposition familiarity with every person that visits your website, clicks on your ad or opens an email you sent them. That’s the real power of video and just one of the many reasons why you should invest in video production.
How Video Generates More Website Conversions
- Generates More Interest
- Drives Attention Rates
- Increases Session Rates
- Enhances Brand Perception
- Establishes Perceived Authority
- Builds Virtual Trust
- Creates Better Engagements
- Elevates Website Appearance
- Visitors Want Video
Producing A Corporate Video that Converts
Adding a corporate video to your website alone won’t guarantee higher conversions. Be sure to consider some of the video marketing best practices below.
- Create short and engaging content – Most people have short attention spans and limited time. This is why they prefer video content. It's important that your video be engaging and respective of the user’s time, otherwise they’ll drop off before taking any action. A lot of people say that it is best to keep videos to under two minutes. We agree, but in some cases having a longer video is acceptable. If it’s serving a purpose beyond delivering a marketing message such as training a new employee or educating suppliers on your business processes, having a longer video is OK. We usually determine and recommend a targeted video length during the first step of our video production process.
- Try and use real people not actors – One of the biggest benefits of using video is that it helps accelerate the trust building process with people that are just entering your sales funnel. Whether it’s a personalized message from the CEO in Denver or a new product being launched by a product marketing manager, putting real faces in front of the camera will have a huge impact on the success of your video. In most complex sales situations, people do business with people. In many cases it’s those personal interactions, whether they be on the phone or in-person, that help close the deal. When you use real people in your video you can extend prospect confidence by creating virtual trust with company employees they may never interacted with.
- Leverage Your Marketing Automation – If you’ve invested in a marketing automation system like Marketo, Hubspot, or SalesForce Pardot, you can maximize it by integrating video content into your online interaction workflows. The possibilities are endless. They can range from triggering an email with an embedded video in it to a user who’s met a specific lead scoring threshold to sending an automated personal introduction email thanking someone for taking the time to submit their contact information.
- Always add a call-to-action - It's extremely important to add a call-to-action at the end of your video. Depending on where you post your video you may want to adjust your call to action. For example if your video is on YouTube, you may want to ask people to visit a specific page on your website. If the video is already on you website, then you may want to instruct people to your contact form. If you provide an immediate service like winter furnace repair or emergency plumbing, you may want people to pick up the phone and call you.
- Experiment with lead capture forms – To gate or not to gate is a common question that is commonly debated when discussing content on your company website. In some cases it’s not a good idea and in others it is. It really depends on what your goals are. If the purpose of the video is generating general brand awareness at the very highest level, then gating the video is not a good idea. If you're offering deep technical insight, then you may want to consider it. Regardless, you should provide a way for people to contact you. With today’s video hosting technologies, you can even add an optional contact lead form to appear after the video’s already started at a designated point.
Once you’ve created content with viewer conversions in mind, you’ll want to maximize your new video by integrating into your entire digital marketing mix. Whether it be a call-to-action on a PPC display ad or mobile video ad that plays on smartphones, you’ll have a marketing asset that can be distributed through various marketing channels.
Start Converting More Traffic With Video
Are you actively searching for Denver video production companies to produce your video idea? Call Telideo today at (720)-245-8277 to schedule a FREE consultation. If you're located in the greater Denver area we are more than happy to travel to you for an on-site consultation.