Denver Website Video Conversion Benefits
Convert More Web Traffic with Video
Whether it’s on your website, a promotional landing page, or part of a highly targeted paid advertising campaign, using video is statistically proven to increase your digital marketing conversion rates. Our Denver Website Video Conversion Benefit is that it accelerates the trust-building process with your online prospects. It does this by establishing a deeper sense of familiarity with your brand, product, or service.
The type of familiarity that someone typically builds through direct brand interaction or personal engagement. This is just one of the many reasons why using video conversion on your website can lead to increased conversions including higher click-thru rates, more form submissions, and other next-step actions you want your website’s traffic to take. Now Imagine creating that level of brand or value proposition familiarity with every person that visits your website, clicks on your ad, or opens an email you sent them. That’s the real power of video and just one of the many reasons why you should invest in video production.
Benefits Beyond Increasing Video Website Conversions.
Did you know that video content can help you increase organic search rankings and elevate your brand perception?
Producing A Corporate Video that Converts
- Create short and engaging content – Most people have short attention spans and limited time. This is why they prefer video content. It’s important that your video be engaging and respective of the user’s time, otherwise, they’ll drop off before taking any action. A lot of people say that it is best to keep videos to under two minutes. We agree, but in some cases having a longer video is acceptable. If it’s serving a purpose beyond delivering a marketing message such as training a new employee or educating suppliers on your business processes, having a longer video is OK. We usually determine and recommend a targeted video length during the first step of our video production process.
- Try and use real people not actors – One of the biggest benefits of using website video conversion tactics is that it helps accelerate the trust-building process with people that are just entering your sales funnel. Whether it’s a personalized message from the CEO in Denver or a new product being launched by a product marketing manager, putting real faces in front of the camera will have a huge impact on the success of your video. In most complex sales situations, people do business with people. In many cases it’s those personal interactions, whether they be on the phone or in-person, that help close the deal. When you use real people in your video you can extend prospect confidence by creating virtual trust with company employees they may never interact with.
- Leverage Your Marketing Automation – If you’ve invested in a marketing automation system like Marketo, Hubspot, or SalesForce Pardot, you can maximize it by integrating video content into your online interaction workflows. The possibilities are endless. They can range from triggering an email with an embedded video in it to a user who’s met a specific lead scoring threshold to sending an automated personal introduction email thanking someone for taking the time to submit their contact information.
- Always add a call-to-action – It’s extremely important to add a call-to-action at the end of your video. Depending on where you post your video you may want to adjust your call to action. For example if your testimonial video is on YouTube, you may want to ask people to visit a specific page on your website. If the video is already on you website, then you may want to instruct people to your contact form. If you provide an immediate service like winter furnace repair or emergency plumbing, you may want people to pick up the phone and call you.
Once you’ve created content with viewer conversions in mind, you’ll want to maximize your new video by integrating it into your entire digital marketing mix. Whether it be a call-to-action on a PPC display ad or a mobile video ad that plays on smartphones, you’ll have a marketing asset that can be distributed through various marketing channels.
How Video Generates More Website Conversions
- Generates More Interest
- Drives Attention Rates
- Increases Session Rates
- Enhances Brand Perception
- Establishes Perceived Authority
- Builds Virtual Trust
- Creates Better Engagements
- Elevates Website Appearance
- Visitors Want Video