Crowdfunding Video Production
Achieve Your Funding Goal Using Video
When it comes to successful crowdfunding campaigns you’ll tend to notice one thing they all have in common, they’ve invested in crowdfunding video production. Video is by far the most effective way to communicate and demonstrate your product in a digital environment. It allows your prospective investors and customers the ability to better visualize your idea, even if it’s just in a proof of concept phase. With a well-produced video, you’ll be able to explain your product in a way traditional photos and written content simply can’t. But it’s no surprise that all of the major crowdfunding platforms like GoFundMe, Kickstarter, and IndiGoGo support video content when it comes to creating campaigns.
Smash your fundraising target with sensational crowdfunding video production from Telideo. We are a team of passionate and dedicated filmmakers committed to bringing your vision to life. With our crowdfunding video production, we make it easy for you to fund your next big project.
Let us help you create a Kickstarter, Indiegogo, or other crowdfunding campaign video that will capture the attention of prospective backers and bring your vision to life.
Tell Your Story: We Make a Sensational Video out of It
Your crowdfunding video can make or break the success of your campaign. And for most, it will be the first touchpoint between you and your potential funders. So, you’ll always want to put your best foot forward. And for that, we are up to the task.
Simply tell the story, that’s it. It’s our job to transform it into an engaging video that persuades viewers to support your cause or invest in your product.
Our Result-Driven Crowdfunding Video Production Process
- We design a pitch strategy that clearly articulates the problem your product solves and shows the benefits it offers to your audience.
- Using cinema-grade cameras for high-quality filming, we use all the necessary tools to showcase your product in the best light.
- Our experienced post-production team, which has contributed to the success of several campaigns in Denver, will quickly edit your crowdfunding video to ensure it is ready for the campaign.
How Do You Make a Good Crowdfunding Video?
Here are 11 essential tips for producing an impactful crowdfunding video:
- Get the length right, ideally under 4 minutes
- Captivate the audience through the power of storytelling
- Show yourself within the first 10 seconds
- Say the most relevant stuff early
- Explain the inspiration and development process
- Reveal the product in its best form
- Get the lighting right
- Prioritize high-quality filming and editing
- Add subtitles to make things easier for all audiences
- Be emotional
- Finish with a clear call to action
How Long Should a Crowdfunding Video Be?
A successful crowdfunding video must effectively pitch your idea to potential funders within a short time frame. The ideal length for a crowdfunding video is between 2 and 4 minutes, which is enough time to capture the attention of the average viewer.
What Makes a Good Kickstarter Video?
Thinking about investing in crowdfunding video production? A good Kickstarter video should hook the audience within the first few seconds. It must be concise enough, ideally between 2-4 minutes, leverage the power of storytelling, and invoke the emotions of the viewer.
To learn more check out our Best Practices for Producing Product Videos Guide.
Unleash the Power of Video to Reach Your Crowdfunding Goals
Make your crowdfunding video stand out with our expertise in video production. Our approach includes a compelling pitch structure and high-quality video to create a convincing and engaging result. Let us help you create a video that will make an impact on your crowdfunding campaign.
Don’t let your vision remain a dream – start your campaign today and turn your idea into a reality!